Blog Entry Numero Uno
I wonder if blogging will be something I enjoy -- something worthwhile. Well, I've seen plenty of blogs with very little in the way of content, so why not give it a shot! Testing 1 2 3 4 hooahh.. attaching a pic too!This is a BBQ supper Bethy and I did up while visiting her family's trailers on Denman Island earlier this year. She doesn't eat much steak, so I usually have to help her finish up. But we're both crazy about mushrooms, as you can see.
I also seem to be able to include links (of course).. so here's one! www.doonesbury.com
One of the best comic strips going, since Calvin and Hobbes and Peanuts ceased production. Andy Capp is still going I think, but my local paper dropped it long ago.
Pretty easy to go off on tangents during blog entries I see. Well, I expect I'll be doing plenty of that!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home