Digital PDA
Whenever I'm away, I try to remember a little something to give Bethany when we're re-united. On this last trip to Calgary, Dad and I went with Uncle Don to the farmer's market. Not many veggies in season, but there were plenty of products on sale anyway and the place was quite busy. I opted for one of these honey bears -- orange flavoured. When we got back to Victoria, she gave me a box of mini mandarins known as the "Mini Honey" kind. What a happy coincidence!A big thanks to my Dad for another awesome trip to Calgary -- we had a great time visiting Don, Jo and Kurt, and trekking to the Saddledome twice. Even though our side lost both games, it's always a thrill to be at an NHL game. They put on an awesome show at that rink, it's loud and rockin' with great energy in the stands. And I love admiring all the banners, like these ones:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home