Photo one shows paper towels on a stove. Neat, but on fire soon? Photo two shows paper towels in a cool holder, but not so neat. Still on a stove.
I think the point must be that they must be neat paper towels instead of disheveled in order to be husbandly. Husbandly is apparently a word. Wow, now I have learned something!
Well, good call on the fire hazard Judge. My ire was triggered by the thousandth time of tearing a sheet only to leave that annoying little flap behind, seen in Photo Two. It is the holder that causes this -- and I think it's destined to become a banana pole now.
I felt the best way to deal with my irrationality on this issue was a blog post.
I too recently learned that word, with a twist: Husbandry, as in, practice good ship's husbandry aboard the ferry.
2 Comments:
Photo one shows paper towels on a stove. Neat, but on fire soon? Photo two shows paper towels in a cool holder, but not so neat. Still on a stove.
I think the point must be that they must be neat paper towels instead of disheveled in order to be husbandly. Husbandly is apparently a word. Wow, now I have learned something!
Well, good call on the fire hazard Judge. My ire was triggered by the thousandth time of tearing a sheet only to leave that annoying little flap behind, seen in Photo Two. It is the holder that causes this -- and I think it's destined to become a banana pole now.
I felt the best way to deal with my irrationality on this issue was a blog post.
I too recently learned that word, with a twist: Husbandry, as in, practice good ship's husbandry aboard the ferry.
Post a Comment
<< Home