Spongeknuckle Street

The Mayor of Spongeknuckle Street now has a place he can use to muse, gripe, ponder and hype. Order!

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Sharp Blades, Rusty Legs

A new hockey season approaches -- and with luck, I may even get to suit up for some games in Courtenay. Leaving the Knuckleheads in Victoria last year left a big void in my leisure time, so I pretty much sat out last season doing only drop in. Through asking around, I may be able to stumble onto a spare list and sneak in some games here in the C.V.

This clothesline is perfect for drying hockey gear, and sometimes clothes.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much better than laying it all out on the grass. M.

 
At 7:13 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you might be able to work your way up the ladder for a hockey team, kinda like BCF. Daddio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home