Weenie Wednesday
Last night, Bethy and I opted for a campfire supper in the front yard. Quite nice to enjoy the camp-out experience, and then retire to our own comfy living room and our own bed! Wednesdays will henceforth be for campfire dogs as long as the weather permits. Interestingly, Bethy noticed a date drawn into the cement of this fire pit reading July 11, 1997 -- meaning it was poured ten years less a day from the day I proposed to here at the park just down the road last year. We notice things like this!I've found a part time job on the island at a local café, pouring coffee, serving food and clearing tables. This work may dry up as the weather changes, but I'll take what I can while I can!
Took in another glorious sunrise down at the beach today, but failed to take the camera with me. Maybe I'll snap one tomorrow to share with you. Times like that, and Wednesday weenie roasts, make me feel like our bold move here to the island was the right one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home