Spongeknuckle Street

The Mayor of Spongeknuckle Street now has a place he can use to muse, gripe, ponder and hype. Order!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Mouse is the New Remote



Been wasting plenty of time on YouTube today. Here are three of the best (nothing graphic):

1. Awesome hockey moves by a bunch of Quebec kids -- esp. the last one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGIB11yCi1Y

2. Girls Just Wanna Have Guns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnTgyqs_lmY&mode=related&search=

3. Welcome, America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51iLbfLbw8s

YouTube is fantastic for the channel-surfing type like myself. I wonder when and how advertisers are going to find their way in -- I don't see much of it yet.

The last time I surfed the boob tube was the Sunday afternoon of the Daytona 500, I think four weeks ago at Mom and Dad's. That was a great TV sports afternoon, which is fun to do once in a while. I guess it's true -- if you live without cable long enough, you don't miss it much. I do spend lots of time online though, so maybe it's a wash.

1 Comments:

At 9:51 a.m., Blogger davin said...

re: advertising on youtube - that's where they've got you tricked. you're expecting to see ads in motion before the flick, but you're seeing them in banner form on the page housing the video itself. it's all about the banner ads these days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home