Five Month Hiatus
Hello! Quite a break I've taken from blogg'n, and plenty has happened. Now engaged, we are. That's a biggie eh? Other stuff too but I won't backtrack too much, that would be quite a task. I'll post things as I remember them.
Was inspired recently by Matty to get back writing online, he's done the same. I followed his lead in the jump to Facebook and it looked like that may be a good place to blog, but it's just too huge! Too public. Still checking in there often though, it's a great website. I'd forgotten my Blogger password and haven't bothered resetting until just now. Since insomnia (and the humidity fan) drove me out of bed, I've signed up for a Finnish online hockey game, posted some pics to Facebook, and jumpstarted my blog here. Man will I be tired tomorrow.
I simply can't sleep tonight, and the alarm is set for two hours from now. Doing a stint filling in on the wake up show, that means early starts and loooong days. It's great fun! How lucky I am to love my job.
This weekend marks the annual family camping trip to Sooke, which we've been doing with other families every year since 1986. So glad we're still doing it, it's been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Still have vivid memories of the early years, and some of us who were 8 years old back then are now getting hitched and having kids. Labour Day weekend I'm off on an up-island golf trip with Dad and two of his buddies. Bethy and I have been to Denman Island twice this summer (that's where I slid that ring on her finger). Oh the proposal story is a good one, I'll tell it next post. Type to you then reader(s)!


3 Comments:
Hey SteveO, just updating my blog bookmarks and found yours active again. Nice.
bms
man is sure was getting tired of looking at you get your make up put on.
good to have you broadcasting again.
effn rights boys! I'm shocked anyone had a look without me sending out notice. Coo! Was just the other day surfing and it hit me, not using Facebook to do blogging, like I'd intended at the outset.
Post a Comment
<< Home