I Can Do Videos Too??
Well if this works it's pretty dern spiffy! I really like the video component to Facebook, but having the blog be a viable way to post vids would be awesome. See, not everything I put to video would I like seen by Facebook Nation -- but would love to show to blog readers. And vice versa.
We've been having a ton of fun in the snow here. We have almost a half-metre as of this morning, and the serious snowfall is over for now. Bethy and I went out for a walk yesterday and today, with camera, for the purpose of taking photos while having a nice experience outdoors. This is what I gather the term "photogroffee" refers to! Something Davin and Matty have been doing for years -- and it seems to be a homegrown term. A quick Googling brings up a bunch of Victoria links, with the blogs of you two fellas up near the top. Be proud boys, you have expanded the English language! None of the links seem to explain the term's origin though....?
We didn't get far, just to the beach and the park, our usual tour of the neighbourhood. Slow going in knee-high snow, and we only have gumboots so cold toes get to you after a while. I'll put up some shots now so I can get in the Google photogroffee queue.
Bethy's school bands were supposed to have put on their Christmas concert tonight, but it was canceled despite the fact classes were on today. Too much to ask of families to try and be present for an evening function after what's been a long tough day for most folks. So it'll be Jingle Bells in January when they make it up.
So we stayed in the warm house again today, went for a walk, drove to the village post office for some holiday mailing, hit the general store -- our beloved 4x4 Kia getting us around with no trouble at all. I love snow driving, and am pretty comfortable doing it. Made a point to go out late-night snow driving while Mom and Dad slept when I was a teenager for practice/kicks, and also got some great pointers from Dad which have stuck with me. It's kept me out of ditches so far!












1 Comments:
That is a very fun component! Seems like the sounds is on too so how about some "professional" commentary? Great photos = as per usual. Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home